Part of me thinks... hooray an adventure. The other part of me thinks... oh crap, that sucks that we're going to be 5000km away from all of our family and our friends. I think I'll try to focus on the adventure sentiment.
Here's a picture of the Parliament Building which I'm sure Chris will see on his way to work everyday. That's kind of neat if you ask me!

Maybe I'll try to find a job at the cbc.
2 comments:
hey.
Found you through some blog surfing off of Marc and Kylie's site and was excited to see you movign to Ottawa. I have been there twice, primarily in the parliment buildings area and found it very beautiful.
Hope the move goes well!
Ok I really don't want to think or talk about your moving, but I want to wish you the best just the same! We are going to miss you guys so much! We will definitely have to come and visit (without kids, we know) I've never been out there and would love to see the sights, and you of course!
Post a Comment