Here's the first page so far. I am going to make a little basket for him to put the apples in. They are velcroed on and he'll be able to remove them and put them in the basket.
I've been having fun looking at other examples that people have put up of quiet books they've made for their kids. This is my favorite one
I have a feeling this will be a staple in the diaper bag for years to come.
The project that is most pressing however is packing our house. It is such a good excuse to get rid of all sorts of random stuff that we just hang onto for no reason. I finally got rid of the rest of my university notes last week. I am not hauling those into another house. Only 8 days til we move! Hooray!
And now for some cute pictures of William.
No comments:
Post a Comment