After a VERY long session of summer school, I am finally on summer vacation. Yay.
I am getting ready to go on a super duper vacation to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland and I can't wait.
Last weekend we had a great time canoeing with Kevan and Jodi in Frontenac provincial park. It is our favourite Ontario park so far as all of the campsites are backcountry. You have to hike in or canoe in to all of them. We didn't plan ahead very well and so only had one choice for a camping spot. We ended up having three portages each day and it was hard work. It was worth it in the end though. I wish I had a picture with Kevan and Chris with canoes on their head, you'll just have to imagine what its like to hike 900 m with a big boat on your shoulders. Chris has some pretty great bruises as a memento.
Here are some photos to prove that we went.
1 comment:
Carlynne and Dan just told us about your canoe camping trip! Looks like you had a great time. We are thinking of coming to Ottawa sometime in the fall, would love to see you!
Post a Comment