Friday, June 22, 2007

random facts (7 in total)

Here are the rules… Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.

1. The left side of my body is stiff due to dragon boat racing, but only the left side because that was the side of the boat I was on.

2. I have two fake teeth. Not the middle front, the two just beside. I have dental implants made of titanium because I have a genetic disorder and they didn't ever form. Don't worry, they don't set off the metal detectors at the airport.

3. I really like dissecting things. My favourite part of biology is the dissections. I am always so amazed at how living organisms are put together. (also, I really like it that scientists can't figure out why we need sleep)

4. I don't like it when my face is wet. The other day I was walking in the rain and wasn't bothered by it at all. Someone pointed out it was because I was wearing a hat and my face was staying dry. They were right. I can stand out in the pouring rain and get drenched so long as my face stays dry. Even in the shower I try to keep my face dry and am constantly wiping water off my face.

5. I don't like it when my hands get pruny. I also don't like touching floating bits of food in dishwater. This is why I rinse all my dishes before washing them, and why I wear gloves while washing dishes. Also, if I'm in a hot tub, I keep my hands out of the water so I can stay in longer because once my hands get pruny I want to get out.

6. I can't remember when I met Chris. Neither of us can. We don't have a "when I met you" story.

7. I have a lot of nose bleeds. When I was a kid my Mom had to come and get me from school once because it was bleeding for so long. I still get them quite frequently and I don't know why. (maybe I should ask my doctor)

I tag...Marc (kylie already did it), Grace, Michelle, Heather, crap...I don't have enough blog friends to tag 7 people...they've all done it already. Okay, so if you read this and you want to make 7 random facts you go right ahead.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

i know what you mean about getting yer face wet. I LOVE being in the rain, but my head must stay dry.