Do you ever think on a Sunday night "Ugh...tomorrow's Monday and I have to go back to work" I used to, but now that I've got a regular Sunday night activity I have something to look forward to. Chris and I were discussing the merits of a regular Sunday night activity and decided they're great. In fact, if you don't have one I would highly recommend it.
I remember back in University we'd all gather at Correy and Myles' house for a little Sunday night tv. We'd watch x files, Simpsons and other lovely Sunday evening sitcoms. It was always such a nice way to end the weekend.
Curling is about to come to a close at the end of the month and I'm worried about what to do with my Sunday night. I'm feeling a little panicky because the Sunday evening will turn into a wasted period of dread once again in my life. I don't want this.
If you have any suggestions for a new Sunday night activity, by all means send them my way.
5 comments:
you should get some friends together and play the game "settlers".
ooh, that's a good one shelley, i like that game.
But i didn't post to write that...i have no suggestions. Just wanted to write that i totally agree on the whole sunday thing. we don't really have an activity (well, there is family dinner night with the yangs...which means i don't have to cook) but still having something regular on that day does make it better. it has actually turned into one of my favorite days. ryan and i are boring, we just catch up on shows we missed during the week (we love pvr!) and it was nice thinking back on x-file sundays.
oh the days of x-files at correy and myles'! such lovely memories. Maybe you can start a bowling tradition on sunday nights - i feel like you should be able to transfer some of your curling skills.
Joanna, funny that you should mention bowling because it indeed came up in conversation when we were discussing this very subject with our curling buddies. Who knows it could happen.
I also really like the idea of Settlers. I've only played it once but it seems like the kind of game that is addictive.
Grace, I wish I had a pvr because then I could watch only the tv that I wanted. Unfortuantly I still have bunny ears on my tv.
You could try responding to your emails:)
Post a Comment