We decided to paint feature walls in the the living room and bedroom to spice things up a bit. Here are a few pictures from the last couple of days. I'll post more pictures once our place is actually set up so you can get a feel for it.
Also, I got a spice rack yesterday. I've been wanting a spice rack for years, actually I think I've wanted one for 8 years. Ever since I lived in Calgary. I finally got one. I'm so pleased.
Chris putting the finishing touches on the "feature wall".
That's our stuff crammed into that little space. Our stuff was from the door to the end of the U. They really know how to compact.
The mother of all spice racks.
6 comments:
nice rack katherine!
marc
I'm glad somebody said it.
Look at all the spices!
You guys are dead.
Oh wow, Katherine had to remove that post~ I can only imagine what it said... who posted it, Marshal?
I'm glad you guys like my rack so much! How do I set myself up like this? It's just too easy.
Post a Comment