Thursday, June 08, 2006

Croquet anyone?

The sport of croquet has been revived by Neil and Michelle! After a beautiful dinner of epic proportions we headed out into the field for a jolly good round of croquet. Much fun was had. Classic lawn sports such as this should really make a comeback. I should maybe start an organization with a catchy acronym like SOCK: Society Of Comeback Kids- Bringing back lawnsports to the next generation. Who will join me in this new revolution?



International Croquet Team: Lethbridge Division
From L to R: Neil, Chris, Michelle, Lisa (missing Katherine)



Croquet Sisters Unite!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hey Katherine - I fully support the cause of the Comeback Kids. In fact, I think Lawn Darts should be added to the list of games that are due for a revival. You can't buy them new anymore, on account of they're kinda dangerous, but I'm willing to bet that there's a near-complete set in the garage of almost every North American over the age of 60. You could use your mad garage sale skillz to acquire a set.

Anyway, there's my two bits. And hey, good call on the blog name! It's not my favourite piece of graffiti ever!

Robin said...

Oops, I meant it *is* my favourite piece of graffiti ever!

Mitz said...

Ok I realize this was like 2 weeks ago and I am only now commenting.... but I've just joined the world of blogging and want to put in my two cents.
YaY FoR CrOqUeET!!